Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bright color flowers - just add sunshine.. I mean ink!

Yes its another Just Add Ink color challenge!

I had a few visions, but I knew I only had limited time left, before the challenge was over!!!
HOORAY, THERE IS ONE MORE DAY LEFT!!!

This is what I came up with:




Its a Tempting Turquoise base card, with a So Saffron topper that not only is textured with the Daisies textured plate (Big Shot), but I used a scrapbooking template to put a curve on the saffron! I added flower blooms in the other colors using the Boho Blossoms punch. It came together fast and I like it! I did add alittle bling to the top & bottom corners and added a sentiment from FYI stamp set!


Please enjoy! Come over and play with us! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, cheerful and brings a warm feeling to me...thanks!!...Spring is on it's way!!

debi engle
demodebi@crosstel.net
http:debislakeshorestudio.blogspot.com