Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pretty Petal Pizazz

So does this card look familiar? Yes, its a CASE from a Stampin Up! magazine.

I love the metal look of this card but I do not have the metal tags, so I had to make one!


FAUX METAL TAG: I used Aluminum foil (glued on a piece of scrap paper) and circle punches to make the tag! Depending on the side of the circle tag you want - would depend on the punches used. Punch your smallest circle first, then your larger one OUTSIDE it. It was simple and easy, and I made a bunch of these, so I could just pop on a sentiment when I needed it and then off in the mail it would go!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Spreckled (roller); CS: River Rock (returning! July 1), Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery; Celery ribbon, faux metal tag, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!