Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello... My name is FROSTY

Its beginning to look alot like...

OK ITS NOT .... but you know...

Its inevitable that it will arrive sooner than I want it to - since I am not a snow bunny of any sort. Sure I love to watch it fall... and snuggle in the house, with my coffee and loved ones, but then reality kicks in with hats, gloves, shovels and that once "pretty white powder" turns into ugly brown mush.. blah blah blah. I do consider myself lucky.. well up until last year when we had two major storms that landed us with snow that we had to measure in FEET - and that just caused me to lose it all around for my love of the white stuff!!!

Here is my little snowman (CASE from here) - looking up at the snow falling - imagine him twirling around in all the snowflakes, as they fall from the sky.. ..

I used circle punches (body, head), the owl punch (eyes, mouth), star punch (nose), snowflake punch (arms), some liquid applique (for puffy snow). I tore the white paper and sponged it with bashful blue ink. I popped his head up on a dimensional.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: