Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You little devil!

"You little devil"
Usually followed by a "you shouldn't have..." comment.
How many times do we hear that?  Recently, when I heard it, the light bulb went off and I was like... "yep- this little devil is going to do something about it!" and today.. I did.

My little punch devil


They are created with many pieces, but all well worth the time put into them.


 I added little treats for some of my closest coworkers. Though they are on a weight loss, I didn't give them anything that would tip them over.


Aren't they fun? I mean, it brings a smile to your face. I have to thank Ellen Kemper again, for her main idea, and I manipulated her devil to confirm to mine!

 Let see punches in the short version: 1/2, 3/4 circle, 2 step owl punch, word window punch, 2 step bird punch, small oval, modern label, scalloped oval, slot punch


Happy Valentines Day!



Have a great day!
 Hug the ones you love!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rose said...

OH MY GOSH, I wouldn't know where to begin, this is awesome!!! So creative and that's way out of my wheel house.