Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pointsettia Pin and card

TWO in ONE... Pin and card!
I made a punch of these last Christmas for my coworkers and they seemed to adore them!
 
 
 
 
Using the challenge from Merry Monday was perfect! 
 
Merry Monday Challenge

 
 
I used the pin as the focal point abut have it attached to the card on a bloom.  I have since then put a sentiment on the bloom, so that when the pin is removed, you still have an image. 

 
 I love making these pin and card combinations for friend or coworkers who I want to give alittle something to. Its a great gift! You can do this with any flower.  Go ahead try it!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!  Hug the ones you love.
 
GO TRY THE MERRY MONDAY CHALLENGE! Its going to help push you through some of those Christmas cards you have putting off
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love this idea, and I can see why your co-workers love it. Would make some great teacher's gifts.

Terry said...

A gift and card in one. It doesn't get better than that! Thanks for joining the Merry Monday challenge this week.

Hugs,

Terry (FD)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful idea. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic idea, Chera, to put that pretty pin on a card! And I love that you've made the card beautiful to enjoy after the pin is removed. Do you by chance have a tutorial for this? Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!