Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mr. Poppers Penguins ... almost

 I had this great idea to use Penguins are a card, then they got too big for a card, so I thought they would make great tags... however the Penguin making got outta control! ... since I was making like 15!! (reminded me of Mr. Poppers Penguins movie). 


   

I didn't know what use for eyes, and so I grabbed some google eyes I had left from Halloween, put they were too small, so I searched in the kids old craft making/project bin, and found larger ones, which made them come alive! 


 

Arent they cute?  I used a few different punches: circle, modern label, oval, ornament, fancy flower. It was fun to put together, as notably, you cannot make just one!

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love! 

No comments: