Saturday, October 25, 2008

Enough of the Upsy...?





I couldn't help myself... I am just too lazy to put the stamp set away and pull another one from the stash... but I managed a pink card and its not the end of the week!!! Aren't you proud?






In total I have 15 cards for the hospice. I have been trying to cover down on Get Well, Thinking of you, Birthday and a few thank you cards... I can be very thankful for my daughters swim team practices that are 1 1/2 hours long every evening, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to get some of this stuff done. You wouldn't believe the bag that I carry with me in order to make cards... and then if I run out of adhesive.. OH ITS NOT GOOD!!!!....



I know its hard to see, but I scalloped the edge and inserted green inside the card, and put about four of the flowers on the green paper.






*****************************************************************
Tile Technique
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pink, Green
CS: Chocolate (PTI),Green, White, Pink
Pink Ribbon

No comments: