Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sitting on the fence.....


Its Thursday.... not only have I not done much in cardmarking than fold and cut another set, but I still have cards I can show you.. How do you like that??? This one I like so much that I have already made 10 of them.... might seem alittle crazy but so many birthdays are coming up in November, that if I forgot one, they may just have to get this card.... its neutral for anyone to receive... right??
When I look at this card front, you could add CELEBRATE, or HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but I left mine blank, so I could make it suitable for the recipient at that time.
************************************
Stamps:SU Birthday Whimsy
Punches: Window
Ink: Brillant Blue, Only Orange, Glorious green, Kraft, White
CS: Pacific Blue, Tangerine, Glorious Green
Balloons are on pop ups

No comments: