Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Santa Sack...

Every year, I have to make a faux Santa outfit as a basket/ box/ etc, for a friend of mine. She expects it. She keeps it. She loves them. So every year I try to 'remember what I did in the past' and then move forward. This year, am thinking early.. you know Christmas is like 2 months away now.... {{YIKES}}

So this is what I came up with:





Using the pillow box, I formed this basket, in which I am not sure what I will put into it .. I cannot give out all my secrets... whatever it is will be filled in a black sack!





I textured the White, using the swirls textured plate from the Big Shot and used a copper antiqued slide for his 'belt buckle'. I love the outcome & I am sure she will too! ... now its off to fill it with goodies!


Ingredients: Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches: Tab
Black Brads, Black ribbon & coper antique copper ribbon slide

No comments: