Monday, February 2, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like...

VALENTINES DAY!!!
I am hopeless romantic- I like all the stuff we laugh about.. splashing in raindrops, long walks on the beach, splitting sandwiches at the bistro and delis....all of it. I have learned over the years, that is more about what I can give others than what I get in return... sounds like a lesson I should have learned at another time.. but I digress....
I got the chance to stamp this weekend - it was my me time that I was very happy about. Just do not ask what time that was happening! It was nice to get the fingers inky - and boy let me tell you I was happy to get some old rubber out and play. I wanted some valentines for the office crew, different ones for the kids and a very special one for my love of my life. I didn't get the one for the love of my life completed, and got the sketches done for the kids, who would rather have chocolate, so I had to incorporate it as well... I got the ideas, now I have to make sure I have the CS to complete. Here are some of my goodies!



****************************************************
CS: Chocolate & Aqua (PTI), patterned scrap paper, Pixie pink (SU)
Ink: Brillance White, Pixie Pink (SU)
Stamps: Hugs and kisses ($1) and corner border (Clear stamp $1)
White Gel pen, stickles on Aqua & white border
Textured Heartson Aqua (Fiskars- texture plates)

No comments: